Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

There's actually not too much to report right now. Work has been crazy all day and I'm just now getting a moment of semi-quiet. This past weekend was pretty darn amazing. The weather was perfect and Meg and I went down to Sedona to really enjoy it. It was nice to have just her and I hang out, it's been awhile.

Time has been flying. I'm trying to stay caught up with days and dates and it's just not working right now. It's almost March, just to throw that out there. What happened to January?? Heck what happened to February?

God has been opening my eyes to a lot of things, some things I'd prefer not to notice, but it's ok. He's showing me what needs to change and what wounds need to be reopened so that I can forgive and heal. It's not easy, it's actually frustrating. Things that I thought I'd dealt with are being brought under the light and I see how bad it really looks. Change is hard, but change is necessary.

Well that was my attempt at a happier blog :) your welcome mom.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Doing good! Doing good! You're so funny.
I'm glad time has flown by, at least the cold, snowy winter months. Spring is just around the corner.
Love ya