Thursday, January 22, 2009

Longing

There are some days (like today) where I long for my husband more then usual. I long for the day that we meet and he smiles and the rest is history. I can honestly say that I didn't think I would still be single at my age. I thought I'd be married by nineteen or so. Not that I can see myself married right now, but to actually have a man in my life who could be a possibility would be really nice. To be able to laugh with him, stay up late talking and just...being best friends. I really, really want that.

So here I sit, at work, alone, aching for my husband to walk into my life and remind me why he's so worth the wait.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Be patient, Love will come but on Gods time not ours! Just sit back and enjoy being able to get out on your own for awhile first. This is the time to really learn who you are before you meet someone and become Mrs.????
Have fun enjoy each day and before you know it some wonderful man will get down on his knees and ask you (after he has asked Daddy for permission) to be his wife.
And then you will be glad you waited!
Lots of love to you!
Amber