Friday, December 5, 2008

A year older :)

My first official blog as a 21 yr old girl with a full time job. Yes, I feel very adult right now. My first week of work is done and I'm more then ready for the weekend.

Sunday was my birthday and my best friend threw a surprise (or not so surprise) party for me. It was perfect and, safe to say, one of the best birthdays surrounded by all of my close friends and family. My parents got to meet everyone important to me too. Lots of laughter and craziness followed by a bible study and worship (my party was right before college group).


On the way to Birthday breakfast at Ihop!

Hannah and I

21!!!



2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday1
Sounds like you had a great day.
I'm glad!
Love ya

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, even tho' it wasn't a big surprise!
Love ya,
Mom