Monday, November 3, 2008

Change

My mom and I were talking today about politics (I know, shocker, right?). We were talking about the things that each of our presidential candidates are standing for and how so many Christians are still choosing to vote for Obama even though he supports abortion and gay marriage. A few minutes later God reminded me of a vision He had given me at a winter camp about four years ago. I told my mom and guess what she said? "Put it on your blog!" So this, of course, is for my mom and all of her blogging buddies since I don't have any of my own yet :)

It was in the middle of worship at our winter camp and, as usual, I was just lost in the presence of God. I had my eyes closed and saw a door that was on the left side of the stage open up and countless children started walking out. They were every color and size and darn they were cute! They filled up the stage and I saw Jesus standing there and watched as they ran into His arms, laughing and dancing as He scooped all of them up and just loved them. I heard in my spirit that these were all the children that had been aborted or born stillborn.

So think about that when you think of voting for the man that will make abortion ok.

My vote is for righteousness and LIFE.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That's awesome Chels. Proud of you today for voting.
Love ya,
Mom