Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Revelation

Wow, it's been awhile since I've blogged. Life's been pretty hectic at the moment. But...I'm finally happy again. I know that sounds so cliche, yet there's really no other way to say it. I am truly happy right now. I'm finally at peace with life and I know that God has everything under control. Yes, I'm sure there will be hard times, heck, I know there will be! But I'm holding fast the promise that He will "never leave me or forsake me." What a great thing to know for sure. No matter what happens, He is faithful. He will never stop loving us. Wow!! Even when we fall down, even when we break His heart, He's still there. That just blows my mind! I don't even know what else to say right now, I'm still feasting off of new revelation.
GOD BLESS!!

No comments: