Monday, March 24, 2008

Emotions

You gotta love them right? Well honestly usually I don't love them...but hate is too strong of a word. And according to my little sister, it's also a cuss word, lol. My emotions have varied quite a bit the past few months. I'll be great, happy, laughing, then all of the sudden a memory pops up and next thing I know I'm on the verge of tears. I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. It seems like there's just a solemness in my house. We all know what the inevitable is, but we keep trying to think that it's going to change. The only thing we can hold on to is knowing that God is still on the throne. He is still in control. He sees our hurt and our tears. He knows. He has a plan and someday when I look back on this, I'll see why things happened the way they did. A chapter in my life is coming to an end and I'm fighting so hard to stop it. I know that one day I'll just let go completely and the next chapter will start. I hope that day is soon.
Emotions. They're all apart of life and they're usually a good thing. We just have to look at them differently.

No comments: